- Nazeer Ahmad (Ext.) -- Vibration damping and control
- Saurabh Kothari (Jointly with Prof. Aditya Murthy,
Centre for Neuroscience, IISc Bangalore) -- Learning of arm dynamics
- Umesh Singh (Ext.) -- Modeling of lander
- Soumya Kanti Mahapatra -- Continuum robots
- Yogesh Pratap Singh -- Active vibration control
- Pramod Pal -- Quadruped robot and walking
Graduated Research Students
- ``Development of a flexible actuator and motion
planning for endoscopic robots'' -- Ashwin K Prabhakaran (2018)
- ``Design and development of a three-degree-of-freedom parallel
manipulator to track the sun for concentrated solar power towers'' -- Ashith Shyam R Babu (2017)
- ``The role of basal ganglia and redundancy
in supervised motor learning'' (Jointly with Prof. Aditya Murthy,
Centre for Neuroscience, IISc Bangalore) -- Puneet Singh (2017)
- ``Motion planning of flexible one-dimensional objects
and hyper-redundant robots'' -- Midhun S Menon (2016)
- ``A novel hybrid vehicle architecture: Modeling,
simulation and experiments'' -- Raviteja Chanumolu (2016)
- ``A study of two problems in nonlinear dynamics using the
method of multiple scales'' -- B Sandeep Reddy (2015)
- ``Studies in the dynamics of two- and three-wheeled vehicles''
- Karanam Venkata Mangaraju (2013)
- ``Design and analysis of a flexible beam
platform isolator for space applications'' -- D. Kamesh (2012)
- ``Novel suspension mechanisms for a three
wheeled mobile robot traversing uneven terrain without slip'' -- A Tharakeshwar (2012)
- ``Kinematic and static analysis of
over-constrained mechanisms and deployable pantograph masts'' -- B P Nagaraj (2009)
- ``Analysis and design of spatial
manipulators: an exact algebraic approach using dual numbers and
symbolic computations'' -- Sandipan Bandyopadhyay (2006)
- ``Analysis and design of a
near-singular Stewart platform based force-torque sensor'' -- R. Ranganath (2003)
- ``Dynamics and control of flexible manipulators
using system modes'' -- B. Surender Reddy (2001).
- ``Dynamic modeling and control analysis
of multi-link flexible manipulators '' -- Rex J. Theodore (1995).
- ``Towards optimal synthesis of articulated
manipulators with joint motion constraints'' -- T. A. Dwarakanath (1993).
M. Sc (Engg.)
- ``A framework for identifying solvable joint
reactions in over-constrained mechanisms'' - Shivam Sharma (2018)
- ``Kinematic design and optimal synthesis of parallel
manipulators using Monte Carlo method'' - Arkadeep Narayan Chaudhury (2017)
- ``Design, analysis, simulation and experimentation
of a flexible spine quadruped'' -- Shounak Bhattacharya (2017)
- ``Optimal synthesis of adjustable four-link planar and
spherical crank-rocker type mechanisms for approximate multi-path generation'' -
P V Chanekar (2013)
- ``Kinematic and static analysis of
over-constrained deployable mechanisms'' - Pramod Kumar Malik (2012)
- ``Kinematic and dynamic modeling of
human walking'' - G Karthick (2011)
- ``A new insight into
recursive foward dynamics algorithm and simulation studies of closed loop
systems'' - Sangamesh Deepak R. (2006)
- ``Modeling of wheeled
mobile robots on uneven terrain'' - N. Chakraborty (2003)
- ``The use of dual quaternions in rigid
body motion interpolation and visualization''- Sujata De (2002)
- ``Nonlinear modeling of flexible manipulators''
- M. Chandra Shaker (2001)
- ``Dynamics, singularity and controllability
analysis of closed-loop manipulators'' - Prasun Chowdhury (1997).
- ``Possible chaos in robot control equations''
- A. S. Ravishankar (1996).
- ``Model reference learning control using
ANFIS'' - K. R. Guruprasad (1996).
- ``Dynamics of two link flexible systems:
modelling and experiments''- B. P. Nagaraj (1996).
- ``Possible chaotic motions in a feedback
controlled 2R robot'' - L. Shrinivas (1996)
- ``Modeling and maneuvering for wheeled
mobile robots'' - R. Balakrishna (1993)
- ``A neuromorphic solution to the
inverse kinematics problem of serial manipulators'' - Sukumar Bhattacharya
- ``Analysis and control of an
omni-directional platform'' - Sunil Joseph (1992)
Updated July 10, 2019.