A research paper entitled “Bacterial growth induced Biocementation technology, ‘Space-Brick’ – a proposal for experiment at microgravity and planetary environments ” from Prof. Aloke Kumar’s group, presented during the Human Space Flight Symposium in March 2020, has been selected as one of the best papers by the International Academy of Astronautics and Indian Space Research Organization.
- Prof. Ashitava Ghosal has been selected for the “Prof. SATISH DHAWAN Chair Professorship”. Congratulations
- Prof. Saptarshi Basu has been selected for the “Pratt and Whitney Chair Professorship”. Congratulations
- Prof. Navaneetha Krishnan Ravichandran has been selected as a “Infosys Young Investigator”. Congratulations
- IJMF Spotlight V-Seminar Series: Spectacular voyage of droplets: Gas Turbines to SARS-CoV-2
- Prof. Pramod Kumar and Prof. Dibakar Sen have been selected for the Abdul Kalam technology innovation fellowship from INAE-SERB. Congratulations