A research paper entitled “Bacterial growth induced Biocementation technology, ‘Space-Brick’ – a proposal for experiment at microgravity and planetary environments ” from Prof. Aloke Kumar’s group, presented during the Human Space Flight Symposium in March 2020, has been selected as one of the best papers by the International Academy of Astronautics and Indian Space Research Organization.
- Dr. Jishnu Keshavan joins ME@IISc on July 15th, 2020
- Prof. Saptarshi Basu’s research on droplets was highlighted in newspaper articles
- Modeling the role of respiratory droplets in Covid-19 type pandemic
- Space bricks work of Prof. Aloke Kumar recognized with a best paper award
- Intellectual activities continue during “Stay Home; Stay Safe”