The in-house Research Symposium is an important annual event for the students, staff and faculty of the Department. Research students are presented an opportunity to showcase their work through oral presentations and posters to the entire Department. It serves to highlight ongoing research, foster healthy interactions amongst diverse research groups, and provide an amalgam of corrective measures and rich ideas from seemingly disparate areas of work. This is also an occasion where the Department interacts socially. The symposium features special lectures by alumni and other accomplished speakers from different backgrounds. This event of the students and by the students is for all members of the Department. It is also open to researchers outside the Department.
- Prof. Ashitava Ghosal has been selected for the “Prof. SATISH DHAWAN Chair Professorship”. Congratulations
- Prof. Saptarshi Basu has been selected for the “Pratt and Whitney Chair Professorship”. Congratulations
- Prof. Navaneetha Krishnan Ravichandran has been selected as a “Infosys Young Investigator”. Congratulations
- IJMF Spotlight V-Seminar Series: Spectacular voyage of droplets: Gas Turbines to SARS-CoV-2
- Prof. Pramod Kumar and Prof. Dibakar Sen have been selected for the Abdul Kalam technology innovation fellowship from INAE-SERB. Congratulations