Even though the Department is closed during the SARS-CoV-2 crisis, its intellectual engagement with the students is continued by its faculty while are all following “stay home; stay safe” guideline. Furthermore, some faculty are engaged in modeling the spread of virus and the mechanics of droplets.
- Prof. Ashitava Ghosal has been selected for the “Prof. SATISH DHAWAN Chair Professorship”. Congratulations
- Prof. Saptarshi Basu has been selected for the “Pratt and Whitney Chair Professorship”. Congratulations
- Prof. Navaneetha Krishnan Ravichandran has been selected as a “Infosys Young Investigator”. Congratulations
- IJMF Spotlight V-Seminar Series: Spectacular voyage of droplets: Gas Turbines to SARS-CoV-2
- Prof. Pramod Kumar and Prof. Dibakar Sen have been selected for the Abdul Kalam technology innovation fellowship from INAE-SERB. Congratulations