“Nonlinear dynamics of the student-faculty transition” on January 13, 2021, 4:00 PM, Online through Microsoft Teams
Speaker: Prof.. Safvan Palathingal, IIT-Hyderabad, Dr. Prapanch Nair, ESS Steyr, Austria and Dr. Narsing Kumar Jha, IIT-Delhi
Abstract and Biography of the Speaker
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore has been ranked as the world’s top research university, reveals in the QS World University Rankings 2022
- Prof. M. L. Munjal, Honorary professor, is recognized with Distinguished Chair Professorship by AICTE.
- Prof. Ramsharan Rangarajan received the Priti Shankar Award for Teaching Excellence this year in engineering. Congratulations
- Dr. Chaman Lal Sharma breathed his last on Dec. 4th, 2020. He had served the mechanical engineering department and the Institute for 28 y and retired as a Principal Research Scientist in 2006.
- Retired Professor Udipi Shrinivasa @IiscMechanical received the Karnataka Rajyotsava Award in Science & Technology for this year. Congratulations!