M.Tech (Res) Thesis Defense
“Stick-Slip, Detachment Waves and Interface Fracture” on June 23, 2021, 10:00 AM, Online through Microsoft Teams
Student Name: Mr. Mohd. Aaquib Ansari, M.Tech (Res) Student, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IISc
Abstract and Biography of the Speaker
- Prof. M. R. Seshadri breathed his last on July 2, 2021. Prof. M. R. Seshadri was the founder faculty of the then trendy Foundry Engineering stream in Mechanical Engineering department of IISc
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore has been ranked as the world’s top research university, reveals in the QS World University Rankings 2022
- Prof. M. L. Munjal, Honorary professor, is recognized with Distinguished Chair Professorship by AICTE.
- Prof. Ramsharan Rangarajan received the Priti Shankar Award for Teaching Excellence this year in engineering. Congratulations
- Dr. Chaman Lal Sharma breathed his last on Dec. 4th, 2020. He had served the mechanical engineering department and the Institute for 28 y and retired as a Principal Research Scientist in 2006.