MTech(R) Thesis Colloquium
“Steady Sedimentation of Particles in Long Vertical Tube and Effect of End Boundary Conditions on Convective Motion” on July 22, 2021, 11:00 AM, Online through Microsoft Teams, Speaker: Mr. Deepan Sharma, M.Tech(Res) Student, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IISc Bangalore
Abstract and Biography of the Speaker
- IJMF Spotlight V-Seminar Series: Spectacular voyage of droplets: Gas Turbines to SARS-CoV-2
- Prof. Pramod Kumar and Prof. Dibakar Sen have been selected for the Abdul Kalam technology innovation fellowship from INAE-SERB. Congratulations
- Prof. M. R. Seshadri breathed his last on July 2, 2021. Prof. M. R. Seshadri was the founder faculty of the then trendy Foundry Engineering stream in Mechanical Engineering department of IISc
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore has been ranked as the world’s top research university, reveals in the QS World University Rankings 2022
- Prof. M. L. Munjal, Honorary professor, is recognized with Distinguished Chair Professorship by AICTE.