MTech(R) Thesis Colloquium
“Design and Development of Force Sensor for Measurement of Tactile Friction” on April 23, 2021, 11:00 PM, Online through Microsoft Teams.
Speaker: Mr. Raghvendra Murdande, M. Tech (Res) Student, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IISc
Abstract and Biography of the Speaker
- Prof. Pramod Kumar and Prof. Dibakar Sen have been selected for the Abdul Kalam technology innovation fellowship from INAE-SERB. Congratulations
- Prof. M. R. Seshadri breathed his last on July 2, 2021. Prof. M. R. Seshadri was the founder faculty of the then trendy Foundry Engineering stream in Mechanical Engineering department of IISc
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore has been ranked as the world’s top research university, reveals in the QS World University Rankings 2022
- Prof. M. L. Munjal, Honorary professor, is recognized with Distinguished Chair Professorship by AICTE.
- Prof. Ramsharan Rangarajan received the Priti Shankar Award for Teaching Excellence this year in engineering. Congratulations