OPEN DAY 2020
The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, as in the previous years, is organizing an “OPEN DAY” event to show-case its activities to the student community and the general public on SATURDAY, 29th February 2020 from 9 am to 5:30 pm.
On this day, students, science and technology enthusiasts, and the public, will have an opportunity to visit the Institute and go around the campus to explore the exciting science and technology initiatives and activities of the Institute. The Open Day will feature popular lectures, experimental demos, poster presentations, quiz contests, scientific competitions, and exhibitions that will be showcased in the various departments and centres. A “Kids-Zone” will offer a special attraction for all the younger students, with a number of science and technology demos will be on display.
Entry to the Open day is free.
- Prof. Pramod Kumar and Prof. Dibakar Sen have been selected for the Abdul Kalam technology innovation fellowship from INAE-SERB. Congratulations
- Prof. M. R. Seshadri breathed his last on July 2, 2021. Prof. M. R. Seshadri was the founder faculty of the then trendy Foundry Engineering stream in Mechanical Engineering department of IISc
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore has been ranked as the world’s top research university, reveals in the QS World University Rankings 2022
- Prof. M. L. Munjal, Honorary professor, is recognized with Distinguished Chair Professorship by AICTE.
- Prof. Ramsharan Rangarajan received the Priti Shankar Award for Teaching Excellence this year in engineering. Congratulations