Semi-sesquicentennial of mecheng Seminar:
Cavitation near boundaries, in boundaries and due to boundaries
Venue: November 24, 2021, 6:00 PM (IST), Online through Microsoft Team
Speaker: Department for Soft Matter, Institute for Physics, University of Magdeburg.
Abstract and Biography of the Speaker
- IJMF Spotlight V-Seminar Series: Spectacular voyage of droplets: Gas Turbines to SARS-CoV-2
- Prof. Pramod Kumar and Prof. Dibakar Sen have been selected for the Abdul Kalam technology innovation fellowship from INAE-SERB. Congratulations
- Prof. M. R. Seshadri breathed his last on July 2, 2021. Prof. M. R. Seshadri was the founder faculty of the then trendy Foundry Engineering stream in Mechanical Engineering department of IISc
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore has been ranked as the world’s top research university, reveals in the QS World University Rankings 2022
- Prof. M. L. Munjal, Honorary professor, is recognized with Distinguished Chair Professorship by AICTE.