Semi-sesquicentennial of mecheng Seminar
“Data-DRIVEN NONLINEAR DYNAMICS” on June 15, 2021, 6:30 PM, Online through Microsoft Team,
Speaker: Prof. B. Balachandran, Minta Martin Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Maryland.
Abstract and Biography of the Speaker
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore has been ranked as the world’s top research university, reveals in the QS World University Rankings 2022
- Prof. M. L. Munjal, Honorary professor, is recognized with Distinguished Chair Professorship by AICTE.
- Prof. Ramsharan Rangarajan received the Priti Shankar Award for Teaching Excellence this year in engineering. Congratulations
- Dr. Chaman Lal Sharma breathed his last on Dec. 4th, 2020. He had served the mechanical engineering department and the Institute for 28 y and retired as a Principal Research Scientist in 2006.
- Retired Professor Udipi Shrinivasa @IiscMechanical received the Karnataka Rajyotsava Award in Science & Technology for this year. Congratulations!