Short Course: Fourier Series and Transforms
Prof. Venkata R. Sonti will be teaching “A Short course on Fourier Series and Transforms”
The classes will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays from 10:00 am – 11:30 am starting from 24th August (Monday). He will be teaching 6-8 Classes.
Here’s the link for the class:
- Prof. Pramod Kumar and Prof. Dibakar Sen have been selected for the Abdul Kalam technology innovation fellowship from INAE-SERB. Congratulations
- Prof. M. R. Seshadri breathed his last on July 2, 2021. Prof. M. R. Seshadri was the founder faculty of the then trendy Foundry Engineering stream in Mechanical Engineering department of IISc
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore has been ranked as the world’s top research university, reveals in the QS World University Rankings 2022
- Prof. M. L. Munjal, Honorary professor, is recognized with Distinguished Chair Professorship by AICTE.
- Prof. Ramsharan Rangarajan received the Priti Shankar Award for Teaching Excellence this year in engineering. Congratulations